Using multiple load cases in a frequency analysis/sweep study

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello.

I would like to perform a frequency sweep vibroacoustic analysis of a vibrating cantilever plate. I can create a number of different loadings, and then analyse each loading using a separate analysis run. The solution is computationally expensive to set up, and it would save a lot of time if I were able to solve for each load case (right-hand side of the system of equations) once the main matrix is computed.

Although this is something that is possible when performing a static stress analysis, I can't seem to find a way of doing the same thing while performing a frequency sweep.

Is it possible to analyse multiple load cases when performing a frequency sweep? If so, can some tips be provided as to the methodology that needs to be followed?

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

1 Reply Last Post 2024年5月7日 GMT+2 09:02
Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 months ago 2024年5月7日 GMT+2 09:02

You do exactly the same thing as for stationary analysis. Attach load groups to the loads and define the load cases in theStudy Extensionssection of theFrequency Domainstudy step.

-------------------
Henrik Sönnerlind
COMSOL
You do exactly the same thing as for stationary analysis. Attach load groups to the loads and define the load cases in the **Study Extensions** section of the **Frequency Domain** study step.

Please read thediscussion forum rulesbefore posting.

Pleaselog into post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL®software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via theSupport Centerfor a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.

Baidu
map