Magnetic Machinery, Rotating, Time Periodic (mmtp)

Clement Junior KENDEG ONLA Moteurs Electriques en Aéronautique

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Can someone please help with this error: "Each Rotating Domain feature should cover one component of the physics selection"?

I am studying a PM electrical machine usingMagnetic Machinery, Rotating, Time Periodic (mmtp) physics. However, after setting everything up, I get the aforementioned error when I try to compute.

I have tried many solutions, but none of them have worked. I really need help with this.

Thank you.

1 Reply Last Post 2024年5月28日 GMT+2 13:08
Jonas Lejon COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 months ago 2024年5月28日 GMT+2 13:08

Hi Clement, I would recommend that you open up a case with COMSOL's Technical Support - either by creating a case from your access account or by sending an e-mail to support@comsol.com.

Please include your model as that would help us provide you with an answer specific for your case.

Hi Clement, I would recommend that you open up a case with COMSOL's Technical Support - either by creating a case from your access account or by sending an e-mail to support@comsol.com. Please include your model as that would help us provide you with an answer specific for your case.

Please read thediscussion forum rulesbefore posting.

Pleaselog into post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL®software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via theSupport Centerfor a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.

Baidu
map