Undefined material property 'murbnd' required by Transition Boundary Condition

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have problem with defining material property which I have face this error message: "Undefined material property 'murbnd' required by Transition Boundary Condition" and I uploaded my file here and I really don't know where is my problem!

3 Replies Last Post 2024年10月2日 GMT+2 18:03
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 week ago 2024年10月1日 GMT+2 17:46

You must define respective boundary material properties in the 'Materials' node. Check the error (Stop sign) in the Materials top node.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
You must define respective boundary material properties in the 'Materials' node. Check the error (Stop sign) in the Materials top node. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 week ago 2024年10月2日 GMT+2 16:20

You must define respective boundary material properties in the 'Materials' node. Check the error (Stop sign) in the Materials top node.

Cheers Edgar

Do you know how can I resolve this problem? cause I chose all the domains but still give me some boundaries that are not selected? it is a little complicated structure, could you help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you, Zahra

>You must define respective boundary material properties in the 'Materials' node. Check the error (Stop sign) in the Materials top node. > >Cheers >Edgar Do you know how can I resolve this problem? cause I chose all the domains but still give me some boundaries that are not selected? it is a little complicated structure, could you help me to resolve this problem? Thank you, Zahra

Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 week ago 2024年10月2日 GMT+2 18:03

It is not about the domains. You must assign material properties to the transition boundaries. You can do that in the 'Materials' node by adding a boundary (not domain) level material. You can also set the material properties in the transition subnode in the physics.

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
It is not about the domains. You must assign material properties to the transition boundaries. You can do that in the 'Materials' node by adding a boundary (not domain) level material. You can also set the material properties in the transition subnode in the physics.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.

Baidu
map